Monday, October 10, 2005

Max & Zoe II

This is a duplicate picture...

I'm having some problems getting blogspot.com interface to work today, so I'm actually posting from my flickr account. Unfortunately, that doesn't allow me much opportunity for fancy formatting (and doesn't allow me to edit my poor spelling or grammer once I have posted the picture and text)

I'll try and iron out the details this week and repost/reorganize as I am able.

I will also get some better copies of this pictures up on shutterfly.com so whomever is interested can order prints online. Most of the pictures I have posted here might be good enough quality to print...but shutterfly will be quite a bit better.

Also, apologies if you were not on our email list for our original anouncement. That was a detail we neglected we when were preparing for the birth.

I basically made up the list and sent out the announcement as I was rushing to get Max to the hospital to meet his sister. I'll go through the next couple of days and update my contact book and at least send out the link to this site (and flickr) and the shutterfly photo site.

More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home