Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mardi Gras


Mardi Gras
Originally uploaded by gerardlopez2001.
...or Trick or Treat...

Seems I've gone and infected half the people I know with an unidentified virus.

How embarassing...

It is, in so many ways, like contracting an STD and having to call everyone you've dated for that last couple of years...not like I would know anything about that...

Anyway, if you are here as a result of getting said virus, a thousand apologies.

I don't know what happened. I've got a firewall, I've got updated anti-virus software and I scan attachments and files regularly...

It's triply embarrassing since I'm supposed to be a computer guy....

I'll keep the blog a little more updated for the next couple of days as I try and track down the virus and find a cure.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger .:DataWhat?:. said...

My guess is: Trick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home