Friday, October 14, 2005

Max's New Jungle


Max's New Jungle
Originally uploaded by gerardlopez2001.
Zoe is getting so much attention we thought we would even out the scales a little bit by having Max's room turned into a jungle...

Reminds me a bit of Max's room from 'Where the Wild Things Are"...

I was going to suggest putting one of the Wild Things gnashing their horrible teeth in one of the corners, but thought better of it.

Kim's mom is in town this week. Max and I went to the airport to pick her up, but where 15 minutes late because of traffic. She realized she only had my cell phone number and no idea where our house was. She borrowed a phone from a Guatemalan guy who happened to speak English.

I foolishly told her we were walking in the door and hung up before finding out where she was standing. I found the guy with the phone, but couldn't find her! 10 minutes of frantic searching later she called again from another guys phone...and we finally found her.

Not a good way to start a trip in a strange country! Hopefully we can improve on it a little bit this week....

Max's end of school play is tomorrow in Antigua...more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home